Becka (miss_rynn) wrote,
Becka
miss_rynn

Working on the weekend

Being a PhD student sucks pus.

And if my day wasn't already annoying enough, I burned the lining of my nasal passages with hydrochloric acid fumes. Now I have this odd sour taste in the back of my mouth due to mild acid burns. Stupid concentrated hydrocholic acid.

(PS - no, this isn't a major incident and no, I'm not seriously damaged. Yes, this has happened before, and yes, it is a fairly common lab mishap.)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments