1) I clean the way all women should clean - in a sports bra and a too small singlet with a pair of old battered shorts, and a tenegui to keep the hair and sweat from my eyes. I scrub on my hands and knees and wiggle my but in the air. I get all sweaty and cleaning product-scuffed. It's great.
2) Massive Attack is the best thing to listen too when cleaning - it doesn't have too much of a fast and heavy beat, so you're not too likely to have your heart race to the point where you inhale large quantities of noxious fumes.
3) Why the *hell* do women have so many 'beauty products'? I have 3 bottles of 'body wash', 2 tubes of 'facial cleanser', 3 different shampoos and 2 different conditioners in my shower. I mean, really, what the hell was I thinking.
4) Jye tries hard, but really, when push comes to shove, is not the best house cleaner in the world.
5) My back garden is scary - when I was cleaning and pruning and sweeping and such, I noticed a pale yellow spider with an orb like body which was roughly the size of a 20 cent piece. I don't like spiders much.
6) Not only am I incapable of finishing books these days, I am incapable of putting them away when I have given up on them. There were roughly twenty books sitting by my bedside, only two of which had been finished. Sigh.
7) When one has an injurned knee, one should not do a lot of work on said knee. Ouch.
Anyway, that was the majority of my weekend. I went into the dojo on Saturday, but that was to help clean after the floors had been resurfaced. :) But the dojo and the house are now clean, and I'm only a day or so behind in my work at uni. Sigh. On, yeah, and I am incredibly tired today.
Uni work is picking up, with a number of hardcore experiments planned for the near future. Right now, though, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is another cup of coffee...